Ethics and corporate social responsibility
Find out how Orgvue governs and operates the business to be environmentally, ethically and socially responsible.
The Orgvue platform is trustworthy because we govern and operate our business to be environmentally, ethically and socially responsible.
Orgvue has a global approach to sustainable purpose and our decisions are made with a clear focus on our environmental impact, our people, culture and community and ensuring we conduct our business with the highest levels of integrity and ethics.
At Orgvue we believe how we behave drives sustainable business development and improves our contribution to the environment and society. To achieve these goals, we operate Orgvue through three pillars:
1) environmental pillar
Although as a SaaS business we have minimal environmental impact, we do recognize our activities have a direct impact on the environment and we aim to promote environmental awareness to limit this impact. Examples of how include:
- We recognize our employees can take actions to minimize environmental impact and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We are passionate about the environment and make sure we take action to reduce waste and promote recycling.
- We use all natural resources such as water, energy and paper in the most efficient way.
- We promote the use of public transport and limit private travel by car and plane wherever possible.
2) social pillar
Fostering a culture of openness, collaboration and respect are key at Orgvue. Examples of how we achieve social responsibility include:
- We value our people’s wellbeing and have the Wellbeing Program with a suite of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing activities.
- Our working environments are not only health and safety compliant, they are designed with fun and creativity in mind.
- We listen to our people and work together to take action on things that matter to them.
- We strive to achieve a diverse and inclusive environment.
- At Orgvue we celebrate Pride month.
- At Orgvue we’re very proud of our Black Lives Matter employee-led forum.
- At Orgvue we encourage people to give back to their local communities.
- At Orgvue we embrace a culture of continuous learning by supporting employee training and development.
Modern slavery and human trafficking are fundamental violations of human rights and abhorrent crimes. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and human trafficking in our business and are committed to improving our practices to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking does not take place within Orgvue’s own business or in its direct and indirect supply chains.
3) governance pillar
Underpinning all Orgvue’s activities is a ‘best in class’ governance, risk and compliance framework, supported by systems and process and procedures to ensure we adhere at all times to high levels of personal and professional integrity. Examples of our governance include:
- Orgvue’s board includes three committees is comprised of three independent directors and one executive director and several independent observers and is governed by Corporate Governance guidelines.
- Orgvue has a Corporate Governance Manual.
- Orgvue has an Employee Code of Conduct.
- Orgvue provides ongoing training to ensure the highest standards of compliance are embedded across our operations.
- Orgvue ensures the safety and security of customer data.
- Orgvue’s Information Security and Risk Management groups help protect our customers from potential risk, data loss and threats through security, risk management and compliance efforts.
- As part of these efforts, at Orgvue we have a comprehensive set of policies designed to prevent security breaches.
Orgvue’s Vulnerability and Risk Management policies outline our proactive efforts to mitigate risk and help protect our customers’ privacy and data. This includes continuous monitoring, identifying threats and testing the vulnerability of our products and solutions.